And find your bliss.
- What do you do really well?
- What do your closest friends say you do really well?
- If you could do or be anything, what would you do or be? No limitations.
- What gives you positive results when you do it?
- How can you get better at what you already do well?
We tend to box ourselves in, to be self-limiting, thinking we’re not qualified to do that, or not smart enough to do this.
Truth is, most of us can do just about everything with education, training and practice.
The rest quest is to find something you can do well that lights your fire every day, that keeps you passionate and striving.
Answering those 5 questions may help you find what’s next if the Radio door has closed on you.