The top 10 list
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good most of the time.
2. Faith is having the courage to take the first small step, even when you’re unsure of your direction.
3. Pay off your credit card balances every month.
4. Life is way too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgiveness is a gift you give to yourself.
5. No one wishes they had spent another hour working when their life is ending. Stay in touch with friends & family.
6. Cry with a friend when they’re grieving, or you are. It’s more healing than crying alone.
7. Put a little bit of money away for retirement, beginning with your very first paycheck. (Hear that one, Chad?)
8. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree sometimes, and always be polite.
9. It’s ok to let your children see you screw up, cry, and admit failure. They’ll love you all the more.
10. It’s ok to get angry at God. He can take it.